Saturday, January 8, 2011

Huzzah!

I have finished my first thesis chapter!

...it may be a bit crap at the end. But I'll fix that...in a few months. When looking at it doesn't make my brain emit distressed screeching noises and jam to a halt.

The point is, 11,000 words down, 79,000 to go. Give or take.

I think I'm going to not think for the weekend. It'll be nice.

On the flip side, though, I've discovered that the postgraduate room in one of the main buildings is the absolute best, because it has a mini kitchen and a hot water dispenser, so I can drink my absurd amounts of tea while spending absurd amounts of time finishing papers. Very excellent.

That is all.

Edit: I just got my master's degree in the mail. Hooray! I'm now qualified for...something. And over-qualified for a bunch of other things....hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment